The stamped series is not new, but I am catching up with this blog today… hopefully… 😉

So: for the stamped series, I cut stamps (obviously!). I started with cutting lino, but my fingers didn’t like the band aids very much… therefore, I bought some rubber sheets which are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay easier to cut!

The resulting three textile pieces are below.

> Unframed:

> Framed:

driftD.jpg
“Drift” 2016
timeD.jpg
“Time” 2016
windD.jpg
“Wind” 2016

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s